These bliss balls are super satisfying when you need a quick energy boost, or have a sugar craving. Try whipping up a batch this week.
This recipe is high fibre, gluten free and dairy free. Makes roughly 20 balls. Each ball contains 800 kJ (190 cals), 25g carbs, 3g protein, 7g fat and 4g fibre.
- 2 cups of cranberries
- 2 cups dates, pitted
- 1tb cacao
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, extra for coating
- 2 cups of cashews
- Combine all ingredients (except coconut flakes) in a food processor or high-speed blender and process until well combined. Be careful not to over process. Mixture should be moist and sticky.
- Grab a tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in the desired coating (e.g. coconut or cocao)
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge and serve when desired. These will keep for around 2 weeks in the fridge.
Add a tablespoon of desired protein powder to increase amount of protein.