So easy to make and no baking required, these raw bliss balls make a great portable power snack for a long work out.
Makes roughly 20 balls. Approx 773 kJ per serve. Gluten and wheat free.
- 2 cups dried figs
- 1 cup dried apricot
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup pistachios (optional) – use a little extra crushed pistachios for coating
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Juice and zest half an orange
- 2 tbp cocoa powder – use a little extra for coating
- Coconut flakes for coating
- Combine all ingredients (except coconut flakes) in a food processor or high-speed blender and process until well combined. Be careful not to over process. Mixture should be moist and sticky.
- Grab a tablespoon of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in the desired coating (coconut, cocoa or pistachios)
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge and serve when desired.
These will keep for around 2 weeks in the fridge.