Beat the summer heat with these refreshing tropical ice pops made with real fruit, natural yoghurt and zesty mint.
Makes 6. 474 kJ per serve.
- Flesh of two mangos, chopped
- 2 cups Greek natural yoghurt
- Small handful of mint
- 1 cup fresh lychees, pitted, chopped (can use canned in no added sugar syrup, drained)
- 1-2 tspn of desired sweetener
- Blend lychees and 1 cup of yoghurt in high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Place in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Repeat with the remaining yoghurt, mangoes, mint and preferred sweetener in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of the lychee and mango mixture into 6 x ice block moulds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- To serve, stand the ice-blocks at room temperature for 1 – 2 minutes before removing it from mould.