This recipe is high protein and low carb. Serves 2. Each serve contains 1667 kJ (396 cals), 57g protein, 16.5g fat, 6g carbs and 6g fibre.
- 2 free range chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup mixed olives, pitted
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 lemon, cut in half + 1 tbs lemon zest
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C
- Place chicken in a large baking dish
- Rub chicken with crushed garlic and squeeze half a lemon
- Arrange the tomatoes, asparagus, olives, and drizzle with oil and lemon zest, and season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and the chicken is cooked. Serve with side salad.