For a nutritious and creamy treat to satisfy your ice-cream craving, this no-churn recipe takes only three ingredients and a few minutes of prep. You can be thankful you skipped the store-bought version.
- 4 medium frozen, overripe bananas (roughly 500g)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp crushed peanuts, extra for garnish
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp each cardamom and ginger
Tip: bananas are rich in potassium which is vital for muscle contraction.
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until completely smooth (3-5 minutes) or until mixture forms a smooth paste.
- Serve immediately as soft serve or freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, remove roughly 15 minutes prior to serving.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegan and no added sugar.